BEING WRONGED – ANGER AND EXPRESSION
I am exploring how women deal with anger based on being ‘wronged’.
I am curious as to how unprocessed anger affects the brain and how this can go on to affect self-esteem and confidence, and how this then influences:
- judgement and decision making
- ability to say ‘no’
- quality of emotional and physical health
CALL TO ACTION: Invitation to share your experience
Consider a time you felt you were ‘wronged‘
- Optional – your story of feeling wronged (200 words max)
- If you felt anger, how did you deal with it? (100 words max)
- Did your strategy work and if so why? (100 words max)
- If it didn’t, why not? (100 words max)
You can use the form below or contact me directly at email@example.com or 07727 483096
I look forward to hearing from you – thank you.